Incase you need a south carolina drivers license then you are in the right website.our services will enable applicants get their original drivers license within 24hrs. You can avoid the stress involved in the theory and practical exercises by contacting our agents and applying now ( south carolina drivers license )
If you would like to apply for a South Carolina driver’s license or identification card, you must do so in person at one of the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (SCDMV) branch locations that accepts international customers. Currently, the following SCDMV branch locations are accepting international customers:
south carolina drivers license
- Familiarize yourself with the South Carolina driver’s manual. This can be found on the (scroll to the Manuals section, click on Driver’s Manual). You may be tested on this material.
- Request a DMV verification letter from MUSC.
- Exchange visitors fully paid by MUSC through payroll can request a verification letter through . You will be required to set up an account with the i2Verify service. There are several types of employment reports that you can obtain from this website. For the purpose of applying for a driver’s license, you need to choose the Employment Verification Letter. If the report you generate is not a letter on MUSC letterhead, you must go back to the i2Verify website and follow the steps to generate a letter on letterhead. The DMV will not accept a report that is not on MUSC letterhead. Contact the i2Verify service directly if you have any issues creating your account or generating an employment report.
- Exchange visitors not fully paid by MUSC (including those who receive a stipend from MUSC but are not on payroll) can request a DMV letter through your Terra Dotta portal. Navigate to the Requests tab, then click DMV Letter Request. The request should be submitted at least 5 business days in advance.
- Be prepared to pay any fees.Contact us for more details on current fees.
If you do not want to apply for a driver’s license but you do want to apply for a South Carolina identification card, you still must go to the DMV to apply. If you get a driver’s license, you do not need to also get an identification card — the driver’s license functions as the identification card.
All applicants for a South Carolina driver’s license are required to present a Social Security card. If you do not have a Social Security card, and you are not eligible for a Social Security number, you must bring a letter from the Social Security Administration indicating that you are not eligible for a Social Security number. You must visit the Social Security office in person to request this letter.
You may need to schedule an appointment or schedule a road test before you visit an SCDMV branch location. Refer to the SCDMV website for more details on their current operating procedures.